The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

Exactly. We'll see how much airbrishing Joey needs when he gets to be HER AGE, which is still a long ways away, not till next week i think. I'll never forget that pic i once saw of Julia Roberts that had every flaw removed, now THAT one i admit, DID NOT LOOKE LIKE HER AT ALL!

I wouldn't talk, Rosebud. The reason I don't care for it as much as I normally would is it almost doesn't even look like her! lucyhorror.JPG

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy and...Garbo, Kate Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Lauren Bacall, Jean Harlow, Joan Crawford...any of those would make me (literally) squeal! I'm sure there are others. One of Dietrich looking a little more happy would please me too.

Lucy's one meeting with Garbo had no photographers. There HAS to be some of Lucy and Katie at RKO, Lucy and Lombard at the ranch in Chatsworth, Lucy and Bacall at their political stomping for Truman, I think Lucy was just starting out while Ms Harlow was at the height of her fame and i guess you're not satisfied with all the shots taken on set for Lucy and Crawford?

Lucy's one meeting with Garbo had no photographers. There HAS to be some of Lucy and Katie at RKO, Lucy and Lombard at the ranch in Chatsworth, Lucy and Bacall at their political stomping for Truman, I think Lucy was just starting out while Ms Harlow was at the height of her fame and i guess you're not satisfied with all the shots taken on set for Lucy and Crawford?

I'm sure someone has told me before, but what's the story of Lucy and Garbo meeting? I figured a Lucy-Jean photo might be pushing it. And no, I think Joan was a sad caricature of herself by the time she did TLS, I'd love something from the 30s-40s.

I'm sure someone has told me before, but what's the story of Lucy and Garbo meeting? I figured a Lucy-Jean photo might be pushing it. And no, I think Joan was a sad caricature of herself by the time she did TLS, I'd love something from the 30s-40s.

Joan was probably too busy turning tricks on LaBrea to pose for pics at that time, LOL! Just joking, she entertained her men at home and the turnstile in her bedroom never stopped. Joking again, well half joking anyway. Lucy met Garbo and all i remember hearing from that was that Lucy thought she was boring and did really want to be alone as she had very little to say, LOL!

Smashing photos, both....give me a clue about the yachting photo - who, what, when, where ... blah, blah, blah, I expect Claude will reply - let's hear it from 'our archivist'....

I think Claude's mad. :unsure:

That bottom photo she really looks like Lucie there. Or should I say Lucie looked like her. lol

I think Claude's mad. :unsure:

I think you are right, Taylor; probably 'plotting' how to 'get even' with Brock and me....get ready, Brockie; I fear severe backlash...

A whole day without Claude posts: The LOUNGE will NEVER BE THE SAME!!!! Only took me 15 minutes of reading this morning....

Me, too; but, I'm not a famous actress getting ready for a photo shoot; AND....I stay home when I dress that way....

Why stay home? Go out there with your bad self lol. It's a crazy outfit but only Lucy could pull it off. Those were probably clothes they gave her at the shoot anyway.

Archived