The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

Isn't it the same one she wore in HL opening credits?

This pic was used in movie magazines to accompany stories about how upset she was with the Desi/Patty Duke situation. She looks sad here but was probably just listening to someone or deep in thought. I don't think she was prepared for being photographed.

The Ed Sullivan show: She and Ed exchanged a little scripted banter, then the kids from the movie lipped the YMO song from the movie in a production number with Lucy. (at least I think it was the actual cast of the movie--no Hank, Van, or Bosley though.)

Well, yeah, like Hank Fonda would do a small number on a variety show. Yes, that's the gorgeous outfit used on the opening of HL, she looked so elegant in that.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, lemme try again!

$(KGrHqQOKj4E3LN48Up,BN4-f2OMhQ~~_12.JPG

Flawless make up by Max Factor, beautiful face adored by millions, and hairstyle done by Campbell soup cans.

$(KGrHqIOKosE4uE7+fq2BOPid-q9GQ~~0_12.JPG

Both ladies look terrific here, BUT, i get the feeling Lucy did not want to be photographed?

$(KGrHqMOKpwE4kevEyUOBOPie,DbNg~~0_12.JPG

Nice decor on Virginia's set, but Lucy looks the best though.

LOVE these!! Although that last one might be a wittle too close! (Yikes!) Still, she's gorgeous even at this late date and it's a joy to see her having such fun! But that damn Member's Only jacket.... whomever found that for her shoulda been smacked! Eeeesh! lucyshock.JPG

Hey, it was the 1980s! Even I had one of those jackets and I was like 7. HA

She looks like she's having a blast.

LOVE these!! Although that last one might be a wittle too close! (Yikes!) Still, she's gorgeous even at this late date and it's a joy to see her having such fun! But that damn Member's Only jacket.... whomever found that for her shoulda been smacked! Eeeesh! lucyshock.JPG

Agreed! Besides the fact that all three beautiful pics are NOT in color where they would look so much better, i too despise close ups like the last one, as she did too of course, but i've seen much worse shots of her, but what the hell is the deal with the forehead part of that wig? Is that a bit too obvious as a wig or what? Or God forbid, what if it's her real hair there.

Agreed! Besides the fact that all three beautiful pics are NOT in color where they would look so much better, i too despise close ups like the last one, as she did too of course, but i've seen much worse shots of her, but what the hell is the deal with the forehead part of that wig? Is that a bit too obvious as a wig or what? Or God forbid, what if it's her real hair there.

That IS her real hair, can't you tell by now?? And I can't believe you passed up an opportunity to make a muff joke! :rolleyes:

That IS her real hair, can't you tell by now?? And I can't believe you passed up an opportunity to make a muff joke! :rolleyes:

Well, then, whoever styled it did a bad job on the forehead part, it looks fake like a wig would look. And being French Canadian, i don't even KNOW what a muff is that you would expect me to joke about it. I know all about the muff on her hand though, that i've seen and heard of.

Archived