The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

No, seriously, educate the poor old French Canadian, what does MUFF also stand for? Took me decades to find out what Felacio and other terms meant, i thought it was Shirley Feenie and Laverne Felacio. :lucythrill:

Well you're on the right track: never heard of a "muff diver"??! Replace "muff" with female reproductive area (obviously I'm no expert in this area!)....and oh what shall i say for "diver"...??? I guess what one does with a lollipop should give you the general idea!

marionstrong.gif

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you're on the right track: never heard of a "muff diver"??! Replace "muff" with female reproductive area (obviously I'm no expert in this area!)....and oh what shall i say for "diver"...??? I guess what one does with a lollipop should give you the general idea!

marionstrong.gif

Ok, you had me at DIVER, no need to draw me a picture, LOL!

I know what you mean! I wish it were still there, would love to seen it just once! Talk about a "lovenest"! :D

I heard even their beloved giant tree with their initials carved in it is gone also. Did you see pics of that area today, like Desi said, now the homes are one on top of the other as opposed to their four acre spread back then. You can see it on the net.

Archived