"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O M G that HAS to be the single most beautiful drawing of Viv i have ever seen. :viv2::viv1:

Thanks so much!! but Theres another artists, who did WAY better than I ever could, omg. I gotta find it.

Then theres the great Rick Carl whos classy BW pic of her in the tribute page of the Lucy Fan Mag is

way better-not to compare, but it has a light classy debonaire feel to it thats just classic.

Oh! What a beautiful picture of Viv! Love it! You have such a talent for capturing the personality of your subjects.

Thanks for sharing it! :D

You should visit the Lucy Art Blog, weve got stuff that we post like this all of the time, and will take suggestions too :)

Ok, here's a suggestion, stop wasting your time putting wrinkles on OLD Lucy pics and stick to this era of her life, LOL! :lucythrill::peachonthebeach::professor::lucydesi::lucy2::lucy1::hlLOL::gasp::ill:

Heres a suggestion. Keep your random suggestions to yourself. LOLOL Now put wrinkles on that!

heheheheeeeee by suggestions I meant, suggestions on OTHER Lucy art to feature, not just mine Claudy! :)

Just got some new design products, so here's some concept cover art for the 2003 telefilm. See what you think.

qzjfx0.jpg

Brian! So cool and SO much better than this dreck of a telefilm deserves ("critically acclaimed"?? Really??!) ! I hated it but based on your wundaful cover design I'd probably actually buy it! Bravo, buddy! lucythrill.JPG

Brian! So cool and SO much better than this dreck of a telefilm deserves ("critically acclaimed"?? Really??!) ! I hated it but based on your wundaful cover design I'd probably actually buy it! Bravo, buddy! lucythrill.JPG

Well, parts of it did get good reviews :)

Besides, most official releases tend to dance around critic comments that way, too.

And thanks!

Just got some new design products, so here's some concept cover art for the 2003 telefilm. See what you think.

qzjfx0.jpg

WOAH!!! THIS IS BRILLIANT!! This is what Im talking about! You make me want to go buy this! It makes the movie look like an Oscar winner.

But to me, I mostly see your creative passion behind it. ITS EASY TO SEE that you had some creative passion for this, otherwise, itd look thrown together or

"only good enough"

box cover art means a lot.

WOAH!!! THIS IS BRILLIANT!! This is what Im talking about! You make me want to go buy this! It makes the movie look like an Oscar winner.

But to me, I mostly see your creative passion behind it. ITS EASY TO SEE that you had some creative passion for this, otherwise, itd look thrown together or

"only good enough"

box cover art means a lot.

Thank you!! That's quite a complement.

I was very fortunate to find some HQ elements I could use to assemble this. I've wanted to do it for a while but I didn't have the right program. I may try out a few other designs but I was quite pleased with how it turned out so far.

I was very fortunate to find some HQ elements I could use to assemble this. I've wanted to do it for a while but I didn't have the right program. I may try out a few other designs but I was quite pleased with how it turned out so far.

You should try some of Lucys movies. Ill even help for the HQ pics. these are nice.

Absolutely S T U N N I N G ! Job well done buddy!

Archived