The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

Jeez, I thought it was kinda sweet till youse guys took it to another ...level. Ahem. She does look pregnant here though for some reason...not that it was physically possible at this point, but still...an otherwise lovely outfit has a little too much "pooch" in the pouch! ;)

It's the way the dress (must have one of the ones chosen by gary) was styled and cut, she wore it on that Hope sppecial on the ship and looked sensational in it, here she looks terrible. Remember when she sang "i remember it well" in that dress on Hope's show?

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely see some tongue action going on there. :lucyhorror:

Well, there's always something special about a mother/son relationship. Although with his greyish toupee here he looks much lolder than his usual self. HE wanted her to get her neck done? I think his looks just as bad here, maybe they could have gotten a twofer.

Well, there's always something special about a mother/son relationship. Although with his greyish toupee here he looks much lolder than his usual self. HE wanted her to get her neck done? I think his looks just as bad here, maybe they could have gotten a twofer.

OMG! He looks the same age as her here. He actually wanted her to get plastic surgery? WTF...

OMG! He looks the same age as her here. He actually wanted her to get plastic surgery? WTF...

One of the Lucy books says he asked Irma to ask her, he was just too chicken, to get her neck done, so much about the story of her NOT getting work done because she healed too slowly. When i was a kid in the early sixties there was this story going around Montreal that either Bette Davis or Lucy Ball had been to town to get her face lifted. Wish it HAD been Lucy, i would have stalked her so badly, i would have made Brockie look like an amateur.

It's the way the dress (must have one of the ones chosen by gary) was styled and cut, she wore it on that Hope sppecial on the ship and looked sensational in it, here she looks terrible. Remember when she sang "i remember it well" in that dress on Hope's show?

I think it's the angle of the picture and the way Lucy is leaning back slightly (never a flattering pose on even the skinniest of minnies) that makes her outfit look less flattering than it did the other time she wore it. And Joey, I agree with you, I think it's a sweet picture! ;):peachonthebeach:

I think it's the angle of the picture and the way Lucy is leaning back slightly (never a flattering pose on even the skinniest of minnies) that makes her outfit look less flattering than it did the other time she wore it. And Joey, I agree with you, I think it's a sweet picture! ;):peachonthebeach:

Well, of course it's a sweet picture, she could kiss him without throwing up, that's really something.

Archived