100 Day Countdown To Lucy's 100th Birthday!

mikidiki

SORRY! LOL! You're right!!! My mistake - I will go and edit my original post now. Sorry about that! :lucythrill:

p.s - I also edited the previous three countdown years to also include My Favourite Husband. I can't believe I forgot about it! :lucyhorror:

LOL no worries, thought I was been really dense. Yeah how could you forget MFH....!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your latest avatar with the older Lucy looking absolutely TERRIFIC!

I know! I love it too, that's how I picture Lucy Ricardo would look if they kept I Love Lucy going with her natural hair well into the 1980's. She looks like an older Lucy Ricardo with her natural hair. Beautiful pic it is!

34 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1945 - August 1946? (34th year of her life)

My answers: “Easy To Wed”, “The Dark Corner” and Ziegfeld Follies” Movies

I know! I love it too, that's how I picture Lucy Ricardo would look if they kept I Love Lucy going with her natural hair well into the 1980's. She looks like an older Lucy Ricardo with her natural hair. Beautiful pic it is!

34 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1945 - August 1946? (34th year of her life)

Oh yes, Dark Corner for sure, showing flair for drama as well as comedy which we already knew.

34 DAYS LEFT

OMG, how weird is that, 3 4 t h year of her life, hard to think of her as ever being that young.

Yes, but i also IMAGINE you'll have a hard time coming up with accomplishments for those EARLY years, LOL! :lucythrill: Lucy has pablum for first time, Lucy's first date at seven, Lucy's first time using the pottie . . . :marionstrong::marionstrong::marionstrong:

Claude, I already have trouble coming up with things for the next listing let alone her teens! LOL!

33 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1944 - August 1945? (33rd year of her life)

My answer: Nothing stands out

How about her divorce from Desi and their reconcialtion, her miscarriage, his being away entertaining the troops and her supplying the bingo girls and milk girls to help but ending up supplying HIM with dates instead? :lucydisgust::lucythrill: And she had to have been filming Without Love with Tracy and Hepburn then too.

34 DAYS LEFT

Put me down for Easy To Wed.

Nah. I think Kate scored the biggest in the Middleton Family Looks department.

I disagree, i thought her sis looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding, thought she and Harry were next according to the tabloids. I can just see them now, her in her underwear and him in a giant swastika uniform. The wedding performed by her drunken uncle, LOL!

How about her divorce from Desi and their reconcialtion, her miscarriage, his being away entertaining the troops and her supplying the bingo girls and milk girls to help but ending up supplying HIM with dates instead? :lucydisgust::lucythrill: And she had to have been filming Without Love with Tracy and Hepburn then too.

LOL! Nope, none of them interest me. Her marriage will though! :) Don't worry, I still have lots of years with lots of things to add, but there are also lots of years with blanks! LOL!

Archived