The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all for posting these great pics! Love the ones where she is all dressed up & out on the town. The one above from the Long, Long Trailer is too cute :peachonthebeach: .

I know, she showed off her legs at the Radio City Music Hall also when promoting another movie. Maybe she was trying to hail a Rockette?

There was this Sullivan retrospective BOOK and Lucy was in it, maybe even the cover and it was this horrible pic of her as a wrinkled mess. Obviously not touched up and Lucy was not wearing her LIFT contraption either, in the ILL days. I'm sure it came out after she passed on so she wasn't there to veto the pic the way she sued over that Rolling Stone album cover. :lucydisgust:

Isn't it the same one she wore in HL opening credits?

This pic was used in movie magazines to accompany stories about how upset she was with the Desi/Patty Duke situation. She looks sad here but was probably just listening to someone or deep in thought. I don't think she was prepared for being photographed.

The Ed Sullivan show: She and Ed exchanged a little scripted banter, then the kids from the movie lipped the YMO song from the movie in a production number with Lucy. (at least I think it was the actual cast of the movie--no Hank, Van, or Bosley though.)

CU-ABC-389f.jpg

Archived