The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E7)t)J3+bBPFHrdksKQ~~60_3.JPG

Nice close up but if you google Lucille Ball Images on the net, you get many and one of them called Lucy in the Afternoon part 3 is just awfull, all close ups of her wrinkled face, just the worst pics ever, i dunno what fan could find that nice to look at, i assume it's from Brochu as it's the title of his book but as a real fan of hers, i hope it's not.

I know, how original and CUTE. How can we still be finding shots of her we've never seen when we've already seen thousands over the decades, was this woman posing her whole life?

Ain't it the truth?? But at least we're finally getting to see them! This one is just priceless -- almost sort of looks like an "outtake" or something from one of the eps! And I recognize the outfit but can't remember which episode it goes with -- anyone? (It would "go" with the plot of "Off to Florida" but that ain't it!)

Help me out please. Thanks! :D

Ain't it the truth?? But at least we're finally getting to see them! This one is just priceless -- almost sort of looks like an "outtake" or something from one of the eps! And I recognize the outfit but can't remember which episode it goes with -- anyone? (It would "go" with the plot of "Off to Florida" but that ain't it!)

Help me out please. Thanks! :D

It's her honeymoon/"Turn right here left" outfit from The Long, Long Trailer. :)

Archived